Friday, April 24, 2009

10AM Friday morning, In surgery

Bob just went through the surgery doors.  The surgery time is expected to be 3-6 hours, depending on what they find when they get in there.  The surgeon talked to us this morning and told us that he will either put a pig valve in, or a cadaver valve.  The surgeon is very hopeful and so is everyone else. My dad was excited to get this over with, and get on the path to recovery, and we have support here, Breck is on his way up, and Rich and Diane.  Althea and Pastor Lindsay are with  my mom and Katie and I are going for a long run.  Keep on praying, God is hearing all your prayers and he is working miracles, Praise God!  He has gotten us through so much, and blessed us with so many great friends.  We love you all, Ill keep you posted.
Katelyn

1 comment:

  1. Thank you Katelyn for posting. You are a jewel. Knowing what's happening I can direct prayer in a specific way. As I read this, it's 10:39. I pray that God gives the surgeons, nurses, and all those working on your dad the guidance and skill to successfully restore his health.
    May God bring all of you peace in the mist. Mary

    ReplyDelete